Snippets from obsolete pages 2001.
M11. Psychotronic Enlightenment.
Psychotronics is a Russian term for psychic research, usually involving mechanical and electronic aids for mind control and other purposes.
James Spottiswoode (mathematician and scientist) has observed from mass mathematical analysis of scientific experiments on psi, that the optimum time for good results (about 400% of the minimum) is 13.47 hours (13 hours 28 minutes) Local Sidereal Time. The Earth apparently revolves on its axis 365.25 times per year. It actually revolves 366.25 times when one allows for its revolving around the Sun. Sidereal Time works on the 366.25 day per year cycle and is necessary for astronomy. The Sidereal Day is about 4 minutes short of the observable day. The 2 sets of time are in phase every September 22nd at 12 noon GMT (Greenwich Mean Time or London Time). In working out Local Sidereal Time one has to take longitude into account.
Joe McMoneagle (Ex US Army remote viewer) points out that at 13.47 hours local sidereal time one is facing the centre of the Galaxy.
The writer has noticed no effect of sidereal time on his work. This is probably due to scientists experimenting with live psi (and getting weak results). Most of the writer's work has been in removing old fossilised psi which is now independent of sidereal time of day. Spiritualists also report that time of sidereal day is irrelevant.
Thus we can assume that there is a stream of psychotronic rays or particles streaming out of the Centre of the Galaxy. This is a weak force which has considerable effect as it is continual and long term. Much has been absorbed by the Earth over time.
M13. Overrun. The Curse of all Religions, Philosophies and Cults.
All religions, philosophies and cults suffer from overrun if they are used wrongly or to excess. This web site is no exception. There are many Christians who would be better Christians if they stopped going to church and stopped praying.
The Law of Increasing Returns comes from Economics and normally applies at the start of a cycle. If you do not put enough money into a business when starting it up, it will probably fail. If one is over 40, then one will probably benefit from a multi vitamin supplement at the dose rate as recommended on the bottle.
The Law of Decreasing Returns applies to the middle of a cycle. Pouring money into a business will not necessarily make it more profitable. Taking double the recommended amount of vitamin pills is unlikely to give double the results. This applies to all religions, philosophies and cults.
The Law of Negative Returns comes when one loses more than one puts in. This applies to the end of a cycle. This is unusual in commerce as accountants try to see it coming. However when the money is borrowed there can be some spectacular bankruptcies. The people who rarely see this coming are in religions, philosophies and cults. All things are poisonous in excess. Do not eat polar bear's liver or you will die of vitamin D poisoning.
Overrun. The writer is coming to the conclusion that all fossilised minds are the result of overrun. Because one has overrun something in the past, a mind is formed which persists into the present. Where the original overrun was of a telepathic variety, the result is likely to be a contagious telepathic mind. ETs are the biggest offenders at creating contagious telepathic minds. Black magicians are the most likely people to pick them up and use them. Ordinary people are their victims.
Illusion and Delusion. Suspect that all is illusion that one can not sense with the 5 physical senses. All minds are illusions and cease to exist when their bluff is called. This includes all so called Gods, Satans and demons.
Telepathy tends to follow the rules laid down by Dr Andrija Puharic in his book "Beyond telepathy" (1962). In the cases he investigated, the receiver was in a relaxed state of mind, while the sender was in extreme distress like being half buried in a collapsed trench. Now if an occultist can put you in distress, then he may be in a position to read your mind. However the occultist is usually so predatory that he is compulsively telepathing in order to gain mind control over new converts. This puts him at a disadvantage to anyone working on the lines of this web site, so that his mind can be read. All immortal minds are predatory, they have to be for their own survival. Entities within (as in schizophrenia) have to communicate with each other by telepathy, as to do otherwise would admit that they are within and not outside as they would like you to think. The greatest telepaths are probably all locked up in secure hospitals.
Types of Thought. There are at least 5 main types with any number of variations. People generally use a mixture, even if they they claim only to use one. It is best to use as many types as possible.
Telepathy is a substandard form of communication as compared with the written or spoken word. It can only effect a person if it is around for long enough. However it does add colour to other communications. In the case of group telepathy and minds, one has to fight one's way past all the junk put out by the paranoid schizophrenics and criminal lunatics.
- Verbal thought. Thinking in words.
- Pictorial thought. Thinking in pictures or symbols.
- Conceptual thinking. Conceptual thought deals with abstract thought and ideas, the relationship between abstract thoughts and ideas, and also abstract diagrams.
- Conceptual Telepathy. This is similar to conceptual thinking, but deals with the interactions and relationships between the minds of people. If one can add telekinesis and psi to this, then one is adding teeth. There are times and places for being part of a group or universal mind, and other times when this is not appropriate.
- Methods of thought yet to be discovered. Conceptual thinking is hard enough for many people to understand. Conceptual telepathy is worse. All other methods are off the scale of conscious understanding.
Remote Influencing. There is an old jibe about remote influencing, "12 months high pay followed by the rest of one's life in a lunatic asylum". This is due to most of it being practiced for dubious and covert reasons, which invites in old static mental rubbish. If one can keep remote influencing dynamic and in positive ground, then it is nothing more than active telepathic communication.
Wagering one's head is a shamanic dueling practice mentioned in the Sagas. When the contestants are disincarnate Spirits (or Gods), the result is lethal to the loser as he loses his mind. Where the contestants have living bodies, the loser loses his mind but not his life. It would be very difficult for the Law to bring a successful prosecution for this game, as they would be no marks on anyone's body. Use positive remote psychotherapy if one wishes to play this game to win. This is very much a male game. The female version involves wagering their bodies. This follows more sophisticated rules, and is a version of the Battle of the Sexes. Other wagers to look for include engrams, zodiac, and both heterosexual and homosexual games.
Poltergeists - Consider the following concepts.
The writer's current view of astrology is as follows.
- Poltergeist activity peaks at the age of 14. It is more common in males than females. The ladies seem to prefer seeing visions, an activity which also peaks at the age of 14.
- The poltergeist appears to be physical telekinetic activity not under conscious control. Thus a poltergeist is fossilised physical telekinesis. However a human agent is necessary in all cases of poltergeist activity to activate it.
- Those of us who have forgotten what it is like to be 14 should not expect too much in the way of physical telekinetic ability. It may be equally wrong to expect nothing at all. What one can receive may not be exactly physical telekinesis, but is quite strong stuff. Anything that can move a mind must be telekinetic in the eyes of a mind.
- This can be handled in a similar way to paranoid schizophrenia, except that there is a shift in the material away from emotion and towards energy and action.
- Physical telekinesis can become fossilised in the same way as emotion. Whatever we have needs to be made dynamic instead of static.
- The material here appears to come from old psychic wars. The price of losing a psychic war is slavery. Due to repeated psychic wars, there may be remarkably few winners.
- The Holocaust produced a good crop of poltergeists.
- We can increase our dynamic physical telekinetic ability by taking command of and dispatching obsolete static poltergeist material.
- All disincarnate entities are ex ETs and far greater than humans, because they say they are and people are stupid enough to believe them. This is true in terms of static fossilised entities, but human are living and dynamic, and thus greater than ETs. This leads to circularity where the reality is that ETs own their hosts and the host owns the ET. The only certainty is that neither side will take responsibility for any actions.
- The reptilian mind has an affinity with the spirits of blood ancestors.
- Telepathic and communications channels need to be cleaned up.
- The emphasis moves from the disincarnate to the living.
- The akashic element of fire belongs to the reptilian mind, while the elements of air and water are missing as they belong to so-called higher minds. The element of earth is a happy dumping ground and can be ignored here. Hierarchies also belong to higher minds.
- The following archetypes belong to the reptilian mind. Loki is the Viking God of impulse, and is also known as the Father of Lies. Zen is the state of no thought in the higher minds. Surt is a Viking God and also the Wind of Change.
- Terrorism and punishing the guilty are interchangeable concepts.
- There are the planets in the Solar System, not all of which may be known to astrologers.
- Each planet has its own subtle natural effects. This has been demonstrated by Madame Kolisko in her work on the position of the planets and their effect on metallic salts in aqueous solution. We can expect these effects to demonstrate themselves in a human body.
- These planetary effects have been worked on by living humans and probably dead astrologers as well. Add in general entropy and one has a means by which strings of goals can be constructed. Otherwise one can blame ETs for their existence.
- Each planet has a circular string of goals. Goals have been demonstrated by such psychoanalysts as Alfred Adler (student of Freud), with a view to the patient finding his goal in life. Later workers have demonstrated that these goals lie in strings, and that one can shift from one goal to the next. This has been touched on in S03. The writer's view is that a person jumps on the goal chain at birth, the position depending on the position of the planet governing that chain.
- Consider jumping to the next goal, next planet or next zodiac. Predestination is only valid if one allows it to be so. Treating this sort of material in a Zen fashion diminishes it.
- The writer does not believe in astrology, and if anyone casts his zodiac they will soon learn the reason why.
- If one takes the Buddhist viewpoint, then one does not need either a mind or a zodiac.