Snippets from obsolete pages 2012.
The Id was the name Freud used for the subconscious. He was afraid of it ever escaping, a scenario dramatised in the cult 1956 film "Forbidden Planet." See Google for the plot. Modern psychotherapy has moved on a long way since Freud. However there is a general weakness with all psychotherapy in that it only cleans up the conscious mind and shallow sub-conscious. Most work in psychotherapy involves bringing unresolved incidents one vaguely remembers and consciously clean them up. This can leave the deep sub-conscious unfettered by the conscious mind because the ego is too clean or weak to control it. Thus the sub-conscious can take over from the ego. Psychotherapy can be too successful as is apparent in at least one cult. The answer is to telepathically integrate the Ego and the Id with conscious thinking. The rude name for any entity within a person which has existed before this lifetime is VAMPIRE.
The Fifth Commandment in the Bible has long puzzled people, the writer included included.
However it is alright in Christianity for people to kill the enemies of their God and their nation, and very few people believe in pacifism. We are now of the opinion that the original intention was that it should be understood as -
This sounds a bit like King John and the Magna Carta. The nobles only intended civil rights for themselves, but could not think of a suitable definition of a noble that a clever lawyer could not break. Thus to protect themselves they got King John to sign for human rights for all men. Now one can not kill the dead the second time if they are truly dead, but one can kill them if they are living on in vampire mode, as is the case with all dead gods. Thus we have the simple injunction against killing to cover all eventualities.
- Thou shalt not kill thy God, your religion, the graves of the dead or any member of the (living) dead.
It also appears that it is impossible to kill anyone by black magic or any form of hex, unless they are already on the border line, and just a little extra stress will kill them. To the recipient for black magic to work, he must feel his life is under severe threat. Thus killing by psychic means is a complete illusion, and having people believe in it, especially after a psychic attack is proof of its power as an illusion. A god can be killed as he has no body to back him up. This is much like the Gods and the Frost Giants wagering their heads in the Viking Sagas. Losing at wagering one's head is terminal for a God as he only has a mind, but for a shaman or other living human, losing just means losing a piece of one's mind or being brain washed.
In order to survive, a god or religion must have the killer instinct to protect itself and to destroy all rival gods and religions. This is certainly true of monotheistic religions. This killer instinct is imposed on all its followers, but is fossilised. To be truly free, we must wake up the killer instinct in ourselves in dynamic form for our own survival. This leads to the paradox that anyone with the dynamic killer instinct is more capable than anyone with the fossilised version of killing, but as the killer instinct is modified by conscious thought they are less liable to do so. We must be as vicious, mean and nasty as those who wish to control us.
Thus for conscious dynamic survival we must make the killer instinct dynamic, and kill everyone by psychic means who wants us to be their slaves, even if we know that we can not kill another living human being, only minds.
The Forgiveness of Sin is another incongruity. People ask their god to forgive them their sins, but no one ever talks about forgiving their god his sins. How do people expect their god to forgive them their sins, when they will not forgive the sins of their god.
Beingness and Memory are also closely connected as any beingness is based on memory. Beingness and doingness tend to be mutually contradictory, as beingness and memory are static, and doing and action are dynamic. Doing shakes up memory and everything based on it.
The God Reptilian Brain is worth investigating. It may be just a physical representation of alter-egos which can be hard to get at at the best of times.
The Acquired Memory Syndrome now appears to be the cause of most UFO sightings and meetings, and also the cause of much of religion. Psychologists have proved that 25% of the population can "remember" completely fictitious events under hypnosis if suitably prompted. This leaves us wondering what is the percentage of people who can remember fictitious events without hypnosis.
(Wikipedia) "The 'Lost in the Mall' technique is an experimental procedure that was used to demonstrate that confabulations can be created through suggestions made to experimental subjects. It was first developed by psychologist Elizabeth Loftus as support for the claim that it is possible to implant entirely false memories in people. The technique was developed in the context of the debate about the existence of repressed memories and false memories."
What really intrigues us is the consistency of possible false memories and the common patterns involved. Meetings with the Greys (ETs) involve lost time, say about 2 hours which can not be accounted for, and are generally considered unfortunate. Meetings with the Nordics /Pleiadians are generally considered fortunate and involve gained time. Groups of people can see UFOs, which can not possibly exist according to science, but which can exist in Quantum Physics.
Thus the thing that strikes us as incongruous is not that people can remember fictitious events, but that there is a great pool of memory that people can tap into. If you want past lives, they are there to be had. If you want predestination or a plan for life, then there is astrology and the zodiacs to tap into. There is talk of the Great Book of Akashic Records. If you want any religion, then there are plenty of entities to channel. If you want original sin, then there is plenty for the asking. The list goes on. The writer has certainly been part of this. There is plenty on this web site which refers to this sort of thing. We seem to remember that at a conference in 1999, he told a man he believed to be MI5, that the invasion of Earth had been delayed yet again, and the more it is delayed, the less likely its success. There is plenty of dreamworld there for the asking, and this dreamworld contains engrams, memes and zodiacs.
The Rules of Magic.
The basic Rules of Telepathy. See also Section M01.17.. A General Theory of Telepathy (2011) and Section M26.. The Rules of Telepathy (2005).
- Anything can only be done once, as the second time one will use a meme or memory of how one did it the first time. Magic must be new every time. One trick is to keep varying one's procedures.
- Intention or lack of counter intention is all important. Necessity can be an alternative.
- An opening and closing procedure is normally needed to set the scene, and to enclose the actual work.
- No one can tell you how to do it, as this is a function of the primitive reptilian brain.
- Magic only works in the Universe of Thought, or in the lost dimensions of quantum physics. There is remarkably little connection between the Universe of Thought and the Physical Universe known to ordinary science. Possible exceptions like dowsing and poltergeist activity will probably be explained when we know more about quantum physics.
- Spiritual healing may not be able to kill bacteria, but it can raise the expectations of the target. Evidently, it has been proved by psychologists that the effectiveness of any medical treatment depends on both the expectations of the patient and the doctor. Massage and magic can be easily confused as they tend to reinforce each other.
- Tarot cards and tea leaves work by being excellent thought breakers, thus making one think afresh.
- Always use the positive stuff, as the negative or black magic stuff will rebound on one and drag one down.
- A person's mind is their most treasured possession, and their biggest liability. One is better off without it as in Zen.
The Rules of Co-ordinate Remote Viewing (CRV). See also Section R8.. Sample Military Remote Viewing Protocols and Sessions.
- As described by Dr Andrija Puharich, those in fear of death or in distress tend to send telepathy. People in a relaxed state of mind tend to receive.
- Extending this, occultists and so called holy men are often in distress, due to them having to defend their beliefs to the point of psychosis. The more one has to defend, the greater the psychosis. The greater the psycho, the greater the telepathic sender. People can also acquire overloads of second hand malice. It can be important to tell the difference between primary and secondary malice, as the later is not intended malice.
- A relaxed person can not send telepathy. However if they do detect vexatious telepathy, then they can return it to sender suitably modified, using the energy of the sender. This is the basis of remote psychotherapy.
- The left hand side of the brain is usually responsible for logical thought and verbal thinking. The right hand side is responsible for pictorial thinking and the arts. The reptilian or basic brain at the base of the brain (including the pineal body or third eye) thinks only in terms of emotion and concepts. Thus the reptilian brain does not communicate in either words or pictures, which is usually a barrier to understanding and control by the so called higher parts. It is the primitive reptilian brain which is responsible for telepathy. Telepathy is a primitive ability largely superseded by speech. It does look as though telepathic sending can never rise above the emotion of anger, while telepathic reception can only occur above anger.
- The great weakness in conventional psychotherapy is that it depends on verbal and pictorial thought, so it only deals with the higher parts of the brain. It tends to ignore the emotional and conceptual thought of the reptilian brain, and so leaves the reptilian brain in charge. Freud was quite right to be afraid of the Id or sub-conscious ever escaping. Check 1956 cult film "Forbidden Planet". This problem can be circumvented by using telepathic links.
- Thought generated by the reptilian brain (especially other people's) in normally incomprehensible.
- People normally take degrees in psychology to try to solve their own problems. As psychology is not that successful in that area, no psychologist is ever likely to have a relaxed state of mind. They also have to defend their belief systems. Therefore no psychologist can ever prove telepathy exists.
The Rules of Solo Remote Viewing.
- Standard Intelligence agency philosophy is "Get in, get the information, get out and please try not to be detected".
- See section R8 for details of Co-ordinate reference numbers.
- In military circles the person who actually does the remote viewing is a military analyst, who makes the initial request. He is the one who has the necessity to find out what that Iranian "fishing boat" is doing. What the remote viewer does is to read the mind of the analyst and what ever is linked to the analyst.
- There can be whole chains of links, and the remote viewer is automatically pointed to the main link of interest, or the most corrupt.
- In the military model, there are 2 sets of psychic filters, one in the analyst, the other in the remote viewer. This renders CRV reasonably safe to use.
- Remote viewing should only be regarded as 50% accurate, and should never be used in a court of law. More reliable pictures can be built up with time. Even so, remote viewing should be backed up by other evidence.
- One must expect to be detected from time to time, depending on the quality of the target personnel. In cases of detection one must be prepared to apologise and withdraw rapidly, or one will have to go into psychic warfare mode.
- When in solo mode, one only has one's own set of psychic filters. One set is not enough, and so one has to go into psychic warfare mode.
- The world is full of crashed psychics who do not know how to defend themselves.
- The rules are similar to that of CRV.
- One of the best ways to get a link to a selected target is to tell the email tappers who you are targeting. As they are mostly cult members and therefore in distress defending their cult, they will usually give you a link to the selected target. Provided one takes the high ground and is reasonably dynamic, the less dynamic have to pass on the link. This will not work if no one is bothering to email tap you, or the target is actually virtuous.