M01.15.- Quantum Physics and the Big Bang.
Notes August 2010. This is a cut down version of r53.htm.
The meditational exercises in S01 to S07 are needed to make this section work. If things get too heavy, go back to S01 and work forward again.
The more psychological junk one can handle consciously, the more one can handle sub-consciously. In this way one can keep one's own sector clean, even if it is not as big as one thinks it is.
Quantum Physics. The latest simple explanation we have is listed below. The lost dimensions are worth investigating as people have left a lot of junk on them, presumably sub-consciously. Conscious use of the lost dimensions appears illusive.
- 1) The universe was created by the big bang and originally had 10 dimensions plus time.
- 2) 7 dimensions promptly collapsed or rolled up. Distance does not exist in these dimensions, thus light years can become millimetres.
- 3) Matter can only exist in the first 3 dimensions and can not exist in a 4th.
- 4) Gravity can cross all dimensions but other forces can not. Thus all dark matter exists in the 7 collapsed dimensions.
- 5) The universe has 11 dimensions if one includes time.
- 6) Quantum physics has no explanation of what happened before the Big Bang, or what created it.
- 7) Quantum physics can be observed and used, but even the experts admit it is near impossible to understand and do not recommend trying.
- 8) We suspect that Telepathy and the memory of the Universal Sub-Conscious belong to Quantum Physics.
The Big Bang. It becomes evident that the Big Bang is the original engram, and at least one of the lost dimensions is a dimension of memory. Thus God becomes the creator of the Big Bang, but this is not the god taught in Sunday school. Everyone is liable to have a copy of the Big Bang engram which is best purged. It may well be that this dimension of memory is what holds the Universe together. It is also the dimension of the immortality of memories.
- The fires of the Big Bang / lost dimensions / quantum physics.
- My / our / your / every Big Bang. The communion of Big Bangs.
- My / our / your / every mass. The communion of mass.
- Every memory of the Big Bang. Every memory. The communion of memories.
- Every zodiac / Big Bang / memories of the dead.
- Every immortal memory.
© Edmund Meadows, as part of the Viking Spiritual Remote Viewing (Twelfth Internet edition), ISBN No 0 9524450 50, August 2010.