Tables of Emotion for the Ego, and Remote Viewing and Remote Psychotherapy.
A Scale of Psychic Warfare.
Dismantling versus Creation.
The meditational exercises in S01 to S08 are needed to make this section work. If things get too heavy, go back to S01 and work forward again. The information here may be in other parts of the site.
- The conscious higher brain is made up of the logical left hand side, and the more artistic and intuitive right hand side.
- The primitive reptilian brain is at the top of the spinal cord. It includes the pineal body or third eye. Working out the emotions of the primitive reptilian brain is extremely difficult, as it involves viewing the sub-conscious.
- Making lists involves making assumptions that one knows what is at the top, and what is at the bottom.
- There is a possibility that every part of the brain has its own set of emotions.
- Another problem with linear lists is that they may not be linear,
- One must assume that all emotions are there at all times. At any one time, only a few will be active. This does allow one to wake up emotions one did not think one had.
A Table of Ego and the Higher Conscious Brain Emotions.
This involves the left hand side (logical) and right hand side (artistic) of the higher brain. This is a combination from observation, psychiatric and other sources. This does assume that the 2 sides of the brain share a similar pattern of emotions, which may not be true once one starts looking into detail. Please note that when one is working on the emotions of the Sub-conscious or Reptilian Brain, one has to drag these items through the Conscious Emotions, which can be a bit confusing.
- Conscious Extroversion.
- When mind and thought are there but do not matter. Who cares!!!! (Here we are outside all minds.)
- Exhilaration, Bliss. Serenity.
- Work, Play.
- Body Emotions.
- Survival for all. Positive actions.
- Contentment, Boredom. (This tends to be the Balance Point.)
- Survival for self. Defensive action.
- Concealed hostility.
- Survival for no one. Self destruction.
The above table takes no account is taken of the Fates Worse than Death like Blame, Shame and Regret, for a body cannot drop below Death.
There are plenty of other emotions, but these appear to be associated with various parts of the brain. Thus any lists or scales which appear are constantly changing. However if one gets all emotions of the sub-conscious mind in communion with each other, then one can experience Nirvana.
Emotions and Remote Viewing.
- The levels of remote viewing tend to follow the emotions of the ego, but not exactly. This is probably because the emotions of the ego have a sub-conscious counterpart.
- Telepathy tends to equate to panic, fear, pain or distress.
- Magic tends to equate to covert anger. One man's white magic is another man's black magic. Now everyone expects all priests, regardless of religion, to use a bit of magic to protect themselves and their religion. However if the priest over does it, then this is likely to be detected, resulting in irate rival religions, rude words and possible retaliation. Victims generally get the source wrong.
- Remote viewing tends to equate to contentment, balance and military discipline. A military remote viewer should be trying to get data without doing anything (or being found out).
- A psychic usually works with the consent of the target to solve the problems of the target. Problems can arise when the psychic strays into non consensual areas.
- Remote psychotherapy tends to work in the interest enthusiasm area, though military discipline does help. Psychic self-defence is all important. This is something no telepath can resist. It is an area where one has to fight all the way, or be swamped by black magic. It is where modern psychotherapy works in the style of the Viking Sagas. However in order to work, remote psychotherapy needs targets that are in distress, are villains practising magic, or have an overload from a third party.
The Emotions of the Semi-Conscious.
A Scale of Psychic Warfare.
Emotions of Creation and Destruction in the Semi-Conscious.
- There are certain things which need to be considered in the list below.
- There appears to be a mirror of the Emotions of the Ego in the Emotions of the Semi-Conscious, which is far from obvious.
- Many of the emotions or actions below are subject to Free Will, if we wish to have Free Will.
- Thus this list is speculative, but we believe it to be more right than wrong. However people and fashions change, so expect the unexpected.
- Most religions prefer to put Beingness above Doing, and Moral Codes above Action. This is important for keeping the peasants in order. It also prevents people destroying any particular religion. However we prefer to be free.
- We may be looking at the Secrets of the Denisovans, Atlantians and Frost Giants, but we suspect they used it in the reverse direction.
- This list does not include obvious emotions like Love, and Slavery, which probably belong to separate parts of the brain.
- We have left out Physical Telekinesis which may or may not exist.
- All levels may be active at any one time, but some will be far more active than others. This list may also be in the wrong order. Both Doing and Being are essential at the same time, the question is what is the right balance.
- As a weapon of war, Remote Psychotherapy is useful for gaining the Hearts and Minds of the enemy, as well as the local peasants. It can preempt shooting wars. However Shock and Awe is also very important.
- Psychic Warfare favours those on a higher level. It also favours newer and dynamic religions. When used by people on a lower level, it will taken as a black magic attack, and will invite retribution. Getting it wrong can lead to genocide.
- How one handles these emotions probably depends one's concepts of Responsibility.
- We suffer from the rubbish of a few thousand years of civilisation, which we have not bothered to clean up.
- We have not bothered to clean up the immortal Universal Sub-Conscious, or immortal Alter-Egos.
- Zen - The Apocalypse of all Creation / Destruction cycles. The Apocalypse of Logic.
- Universal Ability.
- Doingness. Living in a dynamic universe. Telepathic reception. Passive Telepathy. The ability to turn around active telepathy. More conscious than sub-conscious.
- Nirvana - Constant creation, recreation,and destruction of mental machinery and entities to suit current requirements. Chaos.
- Intention. Intention carried out. The Hammer.
- Free Will.
- Telekinesis - Total freedom to move, create and destroy mental entities.
- Destruction of all unwanted creations.
- Creation for profit. (This includes inventions as well as religious and political systems.)
- Creation and adaption of creations.
- Remote Psychotherapy - The conscious destruction of unwanted mental entities in oneself and others.
- Psychic Sensing - Reading but not necessarily doing anything about it. The policeman's nose.
- Remote Viewing.
- Discipline and Military Discipline.
- Balance Point.
- Beingness. Living in a pre-existing or second hand universe. Telepathic projection for defence purposes. Active Telepathy. More sub-conscious than conscious. Destruction is abhorred.
- Responsibility. See also 1997 page on Responsibility..
- Identity, borrowed identities.
- Loyalty is the greatest virtue to Beingness.
- Posturing that one is greater than a target, thus justifying one's actions. This justifies criminality.
- The Games People Play (1964 book by psychiatrist Eric Berne). The Poltergeist.
- Magic or belief in magic. For magic to work, one must be on a higher level than the target.
- The imposing of a Satan to prevent people escaping your universe. The Retribution of the Law to protect Beingness.
- The Imposing of Creations that you want others to believe. The imposition of religious theologies and politics in others. The Law.
- Owners, Controllers, Downloaders of Minds, Slave Masters.
- Panic, and Telepathy to defend oneself. A tendency for people to want to Wager their Heads.
- The Universal. (Universal Sub-Conscious, Universal Schizophrenia, etc.)
- Social Schizophrenia (Law and religion - dynamic?). Medical Schizophrenia (Static). No control over creation or destruction.
- Arseholes - Beingnesses which have lost all self-respect. Lowlife. Betrayal.
- Obsolete Minds.
- Psychic Charges, Schizophrenic Charges, Original Creators.
- Karma kept in place by pain.
- Akasha, Earth, Air and Water, kept in place by Fire and Fire Barriers.
- The Robot. Denisovan creations like Astrology, Machines designed long ago to keep us in order, Cosmic Revolutionary Socialism.
- Unconsciousness, Total Order.
Immortality in the sense we normally know it, appears to belong to Beingness and not Doingness. If one is in a state of doingness, then one is too busy being in present time to worry about the past or the future. Only beingnesses have to worry about survival in the sense that we normally know it. However beingnesses are hardly living entities however much they claim to be. If they are living, then they are very low life. Thus if we wish to shed all rubbish and return to Gaia on a higher level, then we must shed all low life. Thus target all immortal souls, Akasha, Karma, memes, engrams, zodiacs, astrologies and what ever our ancestors and Denisovans left behind to leave us free to rejoin Gaia.
Some people prefer to live in a totally ordered universe. Some people like living under Communism and Fascism. If you follow the advice of the Church, little should go wrong in your life, but you may find life a bit too boring. A balance is needed between continuity and chaos.
Telepathy. It looks like we are are looking at a spectrum of telepathy. There is also the possibility of a variety of telepathies. Can we incorporate dowsing into a general theory? Universal Telepathy appears antagonistic to Owners, Downloaders, Controllers, Immortal Alter-Egos and Vampires. It is charitable to allow one's ancestors to live on as alter-egos. It is unwise to give houseroom to people one has not known in life. Target Alter-egos in conflict and Denisovans in conflict. Draw your own conclusions.
Dismantling versus Creation.
- There is an old joke - Psychotics build castles in the air, neurotics live in them and psychiatrists collect the rent.
- Creations and agreements are necessary to bring some order into chaos. It is advisable to agree to drive on the same side of the road as other people. Animals have conventions to prevent serious fighting. Such conventions need to be cancelled when they no longer serve a useful purpose.
- In the list above on Psychic Warfare, it is obvious that it is written from the view point of a Dismantler or Destroyer and not a Creator. Any church would tip the list upside down, and put Creation at the top, but we decline the job.
- At least one cult says "One has to Be, in order to Do, in order to Have." We agree that while money is mighty useful, it does not buy happiness or ability. We prefer Destruction over Beingness to prevent us drowning in our own rubbish.
- Are you a Dismantler or Creator, or do you prefer a balance?