P04 Next. The Laws of Telepathy and the Psychic Plague.
The meditational exercises in S01 to S08 are needed to make this section work. If things get too heavy, go back to S01 and work forward again. The information here may be in other parts of the site. See Index..
Let intuition be your guide.
Table of contents -
The Self Replicating Engrams or Engreme.
Natural Ability versus Akasha.
- The concept of Self Replicating Engrams explains many things.
- Dawkins postulated the Meme in 1976 as a self replicating unit of thought. It has since passed into the English language.
- The Engrams was first used to describe the effects of laboratory inflicted injuries to frog's eggs, around 1880. The current dictionary definition is any traumatic incident buried in the sub-conscious.
- The Self Replicating Engram can be defined as any self replicating unit of thought in the sub-conscious. It can describe sub-conscious thought unexplainable and unwanted by the conscious higher brain.
- Human thought is limited by the constraints of the conscious higher brain.
- Target all Self Replicating Engrams which claim they can not be returned to sender.
- We shall label the Self Replicating Engram as an Engreme, having the front end representing an Engraving or Engram, and a tail to show its affinity to the Meme.
- We find that statistically the most likely source are the Eridean ETs. They are alleged to be reptilian, black, smell awful and breath archetypal fire. They are the prototype for our Satan. See ETs and their activities - 2000.. However your opinion is a good as anyone else's, as sources have a habit of disappearing to be replaced by others.
- Incidents relating to the body creating engrams are unlikely to be self replicating.
- The Engreme may the key to schizophrenia, and purging them may be a remedy. However it is the responsibility of the victim to prevent any return, as he probably has a weakness in that department.
- Spiritual Healing may be the purging of engremes and engrams which affect health.
- Back around 1970, a group of dowsers decided to investigate how dowsing work, by dowsing. However every time they looked like getting an answer, reality changed which sent them back to the drawing board. In a similar way, it appears every theology is out of date the moment it is published.
- The whole of the Universe of Thought appears to be made up of the Akashic elements, Earth, Air, Fire and Water.
- Akasha includes Imaginations, the Machinery of the Universe, Engremes, Astrology, Religions and Apocalypses.
- Natural Ability includes Remote Viewing, Remote Psychotherapy, Telepathy, Healing and Dowsing.
- Natural Ability is always greater than Akasha, regardless of what Akasha may tell you.
- The Telekinetic Apocalypse. Fossilised telekinesis protects remaining Akasha.
A Revised Scale of Emotions of the Sub-conscious or Reptilian Brain.
- Top. Repair and speculation. The Conscious and Sub-conscious brains working together.
- Nirvana. (As in Buddhism when disputes between free wills are resolved. Total Freedom.)
- The Wars between Rival Free Wills.
- Free Will.
- Any conscious or observable psychic ability. This tends to dissolve the bottom.
- Courage. (As in Viking.)
- Forgiveness. (As in Christianity, but it is too high for most people, but even higher is the forgiveness of engrams, apocalypses and Akasha.)
- Love and Friendship. (Asexual.)
- Middle. Normality. The Sub-conscious or Living God looking after the body.
- Imagination, the destruction (Akashic Fire) of obsolete psychological entities.
- Imagination, the creation (Akashic Air) of psychological entities and universes. Also Civilisation, Lucifer and the quest for Enlightenment. This also involves trying to explain the unexplainable.
- Living, survival, procreation, pleasure and the avoidance of pain.
- Failure, Death.
- Bottom. Fossilised existence. Akashic Gods. This a dumping ground for creations past their sell by date, and have not been uncreated. Anything to survive here must be attractive, otherwise people will purge it. Thus the occult and religion are very attractive, but lead into a downward spiral. It is also the seat of telepathy to signal distress for survival purposes, or as mind control over other people.
- Here is the start of Psychological Existence and Fossilised Beingness.
- Mind Control of other people. This is notoriously negative, and tends to put one in a downward spiral. The seat of religion.
- Seek a Winning Identity or winning possession (The Akashic element of Water, or emotion). For a monotheist this may be God, and for polytheists and others can be various archetypes and archetypal gods. This is usually projected outside the individual, and can form group entities like monotheist gods, or personal alter-egos. Anyone claiming to be God is thus viewed with suspicion, as this tends to give the game away. There are other forms of the winning identity, and the views of Freud are still valid. This also looks like the seat of schizophrenia, so the winning identity can take many forms. (A good remedy is the Divinity of Man.)
- The Law to hold the winning identity in place. Expect telekinesis, Satan and other apocalypses. (Fight fire with Fire. If one removes the appropriate law or theology, one can give up the identity.)
- Regret, Blame, Shame, Guilt and Original Sin at not living up to the ideals of the winning identity.
- Giving up to be Punishing the Guilty, the Controller, Owner, Slave or just a cabbage or a******e.
- The Cloaca (Roman goddess of sewers). Dumping ground for all black mass, including engrams and Akashic Earth.
- Thus target all reptilian brain or sub-conscious emotions, especially those in distress.
- All emotions are present, but some are active, and some are dormant. One can target the emotion which one considers most desirable, even if it is dormant, and wake it up.
- The urge is to return to a point of balance or normality. This may involve finding new abilities and making them normal.
- In theory the sub-conscious mind which prefers to be called the Soul or Living God, will do a lot of work for one, while one is asleep and interpreted by conscious minds. Train the Soul to work for one while asleep.
- Purge all Akashic Gods which claim to be greater than Living Gods, or step out of line.
- Check for Gods of Creation, Change, No-Change, and Destruction. If we need Gods, we need them all.
- The bottom line is that people have brains, brains create thoughts and thoughts create memories.
A Table of Telepathy and Psi.
Now such a scale will be multi-dimensional according to the point of view of the viewer. The positive when it is used, is liable to burn up the negative, and return one to the current baseline. Also nothing is mutually exclusive. All levels are present, but some will need waking up.
- Telepathic Nirvana.
- The Wars of Rival Free Telepathic Wills.
- Free Telepathic Will.
- Telepathic Intention.
- Telepathic Clearing. (Of Akasha and Karma.)
- Telepathic Healing. (The healing of mental disorders, but not any medical component. )
- Telepathic Forgiveness. (The Forgiveness of Sin, Engrams, Astrology, etc,)
- Remote Psychotherapy.
- Mind Reading.
- Psychic Reading.
- Remote Viewing.
- Abreaction, Humour.
- Destruction of Creations past their use by date.
- The Baseline, the Brain.
- Imagination and Creation.
- Black Magic, Psychic Warfare, Psychotronics and Downloads.
- Mental Illness. (Includes PTSD and Schizophrenia, but not any medical component.)
- Karma and Akasha.
The Brain from the point of view of the brain.
- Consider the pain barriers of the brain.
- Minds should be dynamic and serve the brain.
- Target static minds which are greater than the brain.
- The brain should control all minds and not vice versa.
- The Apocalypse off the brain. (Working through all Fire and Pain Barriers.)
- The Forgiveness of all Engrams, Memes, Zodiacs, Astrologies, etc, greater than the brain.
- The Forgiveness of all Schizophrenias, Paranoias, other Psychosis, etc, greater than the Brain.
- The Forgiveness of the Occult, or rather Yesterday's Occult.
- The forgiveness of all Minds that are greater than a Brain.
- All this can be very painful, so it is only for the brave.
- Virtue is easy if it is never tested.
- The Apocalypse of the Human Body.
- The Magician is the dynamic opposite to the static God, in the Reptilian Brain or Sub-conscious mind.
- The Magician is creative and can be a bit too creative if it is not kept in check by the Physical Universe and the Higher Conscious Mind.
- The Magician can create Schizophrenic and other universes if it is uncontrolled.
- The Magician has access to areas of Quantum Physics not viewable by the conscious mind.
- Areas worth investigating include the creation of Telepathy and other abilities under conscious control. Also one can look at hierarchies of Magicians.
- The old style magician depends on being able to manipulate the souls of the dead, who are there to manipulate because no one has forgiven them their sins and they have unfinished business.
- The new depends on his own senses and abilities, and the use of thought breakers like random 8 digit numbers and Tarot cards.
- Play the Piscean, Aquarian and astrological magicians off against each other.
- Command all astrological and other similar entities to forgive every one who has found them out or betrayed them.
- The Apocalypse of Pain / Quantum Physics.
- Everything that no longer exists / never existed.
Let the Ego (higher brain) rule the Sub-conscious (reptilian brain).