Psychotronics and the Black Arts.
The meditational exercises in S01 to S08 are needed to make this section work. If things get too heavy, go back to S01 and work forward again. See the Index of Meditational Exercises..The information here may be in other parts of the site.
The Mechanics of Psychotronics.
The following should not be regarded as accurate, complete or in the right order.
- One man's white magic is another man's black magic.
- The polite name for black magic is Psychotronics.
- There is a large element of of telepathic hypnosis in psychotronics.
- If the sender is on a higher level of enlightenment than the recipient, then magic can work.
- The sender needs to be on a higher level of enlightenment to the recipient, otherwise it will be a cause of annoyance, and can lead to retribution which can clash with the Law.
- If the magician is not on a higher level to the target, any magic will blow up in his face. Remember that Satan can never forgive.
- "Return all curses to sender" can be a useful affirmation.
- Neither Science nor the Law recognise Psychotronics, and therefore it is above the Law.
- The sender may have little control over his actions. Priests do what priests are supposed to do, following the rules of their religion and the demands of their followers.
- All psychotronic creations are subject to entropy unless they are fed with energy.
- There is no such thing as evil, but there are plenty of creation past their use by date. (Hitler's ethics belonged to the time of the Romans.)
- In modern society the priesthood is not always the most enlightened, as there are secular ways to enlightenment, which bypass religion.
- Psychotronics belong to races and religions, but not countries. This may change in the future.
- When a creation is made, the main constituents are ideas and psychic energy to prevent the creation being undone.
- Psychic energy is a biproduct of living man, or of Gaia (and Quantum Physics). You choose which.
- Old creations and engrams can be remarkably similar even if engrams are generally considered to belong to this life time only.
- Look out for Original Creation Engrams.
- If a person is on a higher level of enlightenment to a creation, then dismantling it can be a source of energy.
- The magician telepaths an old creation at the target, maybe with a new message. The magician hoped that the target is too frightened of the energy the creation contains to challenge it. The magician hopes that if the target does challenge the creation, it will blow up in his face and teach him a lesson.
- Schizophrenics are good at picking up old creations and psychotronics, and are bad at handling them.
- When religions meet, the result is either war, or they knock out each other's obsolete beliefs.
- Remote Psychotherapy is on a higher level of Enlightenment than any religion.
- Everything claiming to be an Original Creation Engram started life as a meme.
- All creations can be dismantled by being commanded to do something.